Sunday 11 January 2009

My lovely daddy

My dad is still looking a way to solve that problem what we have now, I'm worried about him cannot tahan, really... Last night, I saw his face, and he seems getting more older. I felt so sorry for that n my heart was broken, because I donno what should I do for him, I juz a gal, useless... As he said, one day pass one day go. Suddenly, I felt that my dad was a noble daddy, no matter what, he will always take good care on his family all da time. I'm so proud wid him. Now, although we're having serious problem, but he still act likes juz a little problem, I know he juz doesn't want us to worry too much, and I oso know my dad's very tired already, I feel useless, I couldn't help him anything, juz only can given him blessing. I've got confidence in god, god will bless him. Daddy, u are da best, I trust that u can do it as well as possible, I will always by your side n support u.



I love you---my beloved daddy





No comments: