Wednesday 17 June 2009

Lose sleeping?

Alright, I'm tired. Not sleeping enough. Yet, I have spent lesser time to sleep when I was having my holiday. I'm Panda Jamy. I admit to it. Now, even if I feeling that I want to rest, but I couldn't get to sleep. WHY? Think a lot? (Maybe~)
Okay, just put it aside. Is it distance is a problem to me? Is it I'm worried about this? Or?? These two days, I kept asking myself those question. Frankly speaking, I believe you could make it possible, because I trust you! I guess, the main reason that I worry- Juz because of I have still no confident on myself, but I will not give up!
Again, it's really sangat BOSAN after finish spent my holiday!

2 comments:

EugeneTan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Terence伟权 said...

Walau A!!!dun use ur brain too much otherwise ur metabolism will process faster eh...Anyway,god had given u chances 2 paint on ur life..wat r u embarrassing?give it a try..giv both of u a chances..its better u regret after u hav done then u regret that u never done...u r not a man in an island...i will support ur decision watever u make...Gambateh!!!
(got irritated throat,so painful now)