Tuesday 15 September 2009

Try your best what you want to be

A little simple girl me may not have everything that I want. However, I still can learn to enjoy my life with people who are around me, and be cheerful everyday.

Sometimes, I don't have a good mood. Is it because of I haven't advanced in my job as fast as I'd hoped?
Sometimes, I'd like to compare with others. Very salah. Comparing myself to others can make me feel like "failure", jealous, no smiling, and even feel my life no colourful so.
Indeed, somebody is perfect in doing everything, somebody is busying fill up with activities, somebody life is colourful more than I. So what? Better don't compare always then.

Hehee, No worries. I still have my beloved family besides me, I have my friends around me too.
So, I am enough, and I have enough.

Between, I have learned by now to be quite content with my circumstances. I am just as happy with little as with much enough.
Yea, even if your life is tough, just go on and try to do your best, don't simply give up in everything.
So-called- never try, never know. Nothing is impossible.

2 comments:

Terence伟权 said...

after try,no regret...hahahahhaha..stay smile...

Jamy Fong said...

BETTER is no regret. ^o^ if everyday keep hahahaha like this, out ppl sure will ingatkan saya gila. wahahaa