Thursday 22 July 2010

Phuket, Here I cOme!

This coming KR Fun Club trip. It would be a wonderful trip as I expect? I wish that it would be.
So far, I will bring my good mood there along and do really enjoy my island holiday and soon!
Thailand- Phuket Island, 4 days 3 nights trip. Yea, I am ready to flight to there by 7am, but I have to get my ready to wake up 4am. =.= zZz
Okay, this trip it's got a little different with my first been, because this time is definetely company trip. Kinda not used to it without my family by side. Lolz...
I am still learning to live independently with myself.
Anyway, hope that I will be able to enjoy this goOd trip with colleagues, and do simple wish me have a gOod time there also k! Enjoy play and enjoy with fooD! ^^

2 comments:

Alex❤俊輝 said...

Enjoy ur trip there ar..
Juz relax ..
And take care..
muz bring 手信 to me o ~
more exp more gd=P
Blekkk....
I will miss u geh~
Waiting ur come back wif safely ^.^

Garan said...

have a nice trip...