Monday 1 November 2010

My words

Please think twice before you take action.
Why should you do so? I am still wondering why should you do that.
Is it I am too sensitive? or It is I am too insensitive?
~Emotion is getting to me~
I know I had take the wrong step since the day.
Can't you just thinking back how cruel you treat me?
You will never know. Because you were not me.
A little girl is easily to get hurt. I think you should know that. But you did it.
I will not forget, once you hurt me deep.
I wish you can tell me why, but never and even talk to me.
Now, by alone here...
Thinking over and over again...
Where is my problem actually?
How confusing that is....
Until now, I still haven't get the answer from your mouth. Lol...
Start from now on, I'll give you what you want, Our friendship is ended right now.
Since you don't have any mean to improve this friendship well.
So better just let it be, right?
I am speechless. zzzz

2 comments:

Garan said...

@@?? yo~ friend,wat's up huh?

Alex❤俊輝 said...

dear.
或許是你想太多了.
也或許你朋友沒這意思.
少一個朋友多可惜.
但如果對方是存心,
真的小氣的話,
這種朋友要不得=)
+u+u dear !!!! ^^