Monday 14 March 2011

Tsunami

OMG~
Japan hit by earthquake and tsunami~
That was so scary when I know the breaking news and images.
Pity japanese, another tsunami came to there.
Hopefully that happens recover so soon and sincerely god bless japan people, pray for them.
Tsunami? Yes, It sounds interesting to me but scary at the same time. lolz
These few days, I am thinking with the super moon being as close with our earth on which is 19/3/2011 as they said... Is that truth? We don't know.
How can you imagine if the world is really coming to an end?
I have no other word can describe. Scary.
Before tsunami happen in front us, the whole images hard to show on our mind.
Keep asking myself, when will world come to end? People will die together?
this, I don't really think so, but I do believe it--the earth would come to an end someday. 21/12/2012?? =.=

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi... I came along your blog today. It's very sad what happened, may God bless everyone... about the 'supermoon', as you wrote, it sure is scary, but don't think about it... if it's true we are gonna die all together. Yesterday I downloaded a pdf file about this subject, this is the website:
http://www.his-forever.com

... and here the link to download the pdf file in English language:
http://www.his-forever.com/planet_x_fmr.pdf

I hope this is all a hoax, we will see.

Take care...


Jan

Jamy Fong said...

hello jan...

mind to leave down ur blog link as well?

Jan said...

Sure Jamy, here it is:

http://jannldwk.blogspot.com/

A pleasant weekend for you Jamy, it's raining here at the moment, but the next days would be better to get out and have some fun.

Jan

Jamy Fong said...

Hello Jan, morning.
I do saved your blog link in my blog.

Today is earth hour and 'super moond'.
Whatever what will happens next second,people will know the things when it comes.
Things that most people cant even imagine, and we can be sure that we will know what to do when that time comes.

Just stay yourself to be strong for one reason or another. It may a good day for tomorrow.
Cheersss~ Have a nice day! :)

said...

Hello Jamy, good morning/afternoon/evening, whenever you read this post...
I hope we don't have to much clouds to block the view here in this part of the world. For now the sun is shining and it's gonna be a lovely day, I'm sure.

Take care,

Jan