Thursday 15 September 2011

NO title

I don’t wish to stay at home, only friends can cheer me up. Thanks for giving me a great nite yesterday, and the b'day gitf! Appreciated!
I don’t even like to know what’s the next second happen.
My brain is tired of facing difficult prob..
Remind yourself. Don’t forget, always remember.
Please try your best to face problems with your BIG smile :D
Alright. Well, I know thing finally settled, but with awful mood.
I couldn’t help her anymore.
I couldn’t care her anymore.
I couldn’t LOVE her anymore. I just only can missing her in life!
Swt. Tiring of acting that I am still good actually, but just ACT.
Stop acting. Stop pretenting. So ugly man!
I keep telling myself, they’re probably not ignoring me, but definitely...They are.
I am having second thoughts.
I know that’s just my life. What so called “life”?
Sad. Sorry, I don’t really know the answer well.
My all friends, please come to me. Smile! =)




Conclusion: Both sides lose. Both sides suffer. Deep breathe.

4 comments:

Kuan Suang said...

祝福你,祝一切雨过晴天。。

Jamy Fong said...

心情沉重咯 T.T

said...

On the 2nd line I read you had your birthday, therefore I want to congratulate you Jamy... God bless and take care, life ain't easy for me too, but we all have to be strong, let's make the best of it.

Jamy Fong said...

Jan, thanks so much! we work work on our life together :) Smile!