Wednesday 15 February 2012

Appreciated @ Surprised

My dear, my friends!! *Gam dOng*
On February 14th, a lovely valentine's night yesterday. I hang out with my dear and good friends. We celebrated the sweet day @ shabu shabu Kuchai Lama. I guess we all had a great time chit-chatting there. Wakaka. Looking forward to the next outing.!
Well. Talk back to the topic. You know sometimes things just happen out of minds. I was so surprised at what happened last night. All my friends made my day so special, and the while you were in front of me I never expected! Surprisesssssssss sooo. Thank you so much all the things you did, and the valentine's gift. *Appreciated* but, I still hard to express the feeling for myself. aikssszz stupid Jamy. =.=

8 comments:

Mr.SteamBoat said...

wow...sound so great.....by the way...u ady gt bf????

Jamy Fong said...

blek... u let mii know who u are first =)

Mr.SteamBoat said...

i am the 1 always sms u to date u out but u r the 1 who always no reply me 1 de lo.....

Jamy Fong said...

huh.. i stil cant get it, coz really hav alot ppl date mii but i din coi them. wakaka lolx

Mr.SteamBoat said...

yer~~~~yuan lai u so bad 1 ah..always dun choi ppl tat date u de ah...so bad ler~~~eheeheh

Jamy Fong said...

this nt called bad lor.. no time pun x.x

Chester Lim said...

Shabu-Shabu! i used to go to another Shabu Garden which just few blocks on the left :) hehe!

Jamy Fong said...

chester, got time please 介绍介绍 me if got any nice food places :D