Saturday 8 December 2012

Fate?


What so called “Fate”?
I met my boy one day. He was a handsome boy although he has a round round body. ^^
After that, we got closer and closer and then finally got together. When I was in deep trouble, he did took care about me. *Hugs*
Sometimes, He is so damn funny, makes me laugh, and sometimes, He is so serious, It is so good because I can know he isn’t like a play boy when in some kind of discussion. I just love the way he is. Argument between couples is normal, but we still so sweet in our love. He gave me at least a call every day and nights. Before I sleep, I can see so much of him living in my little eyes. (so geli here, sorry. hahaha.) *Lovely*
Yea. Just trust myself. Just believe our love would never end, and I also believe that we will be together forever and ever. I am happy to have him by my side. So thankful my boy can accept my kinda childish attitude. As I always wish to. My boy is my last. *Promised*





p/s : geli post ^o^

4 comments:

Koh Kian Fai said...

sibeh geli betul lol

Jamy Fong said...

muahahahahaaaa... cui meh xD

Chester Lim said...

Soooooo sweeeeet.: )) lucky to have him!

Jamy Fong said...

4 in 1! sour, sweet, bitter and spicy :D