Thursday 26 September 2013

Stay GooD


Felt down when saw a post from a friend. Is it I think too much? 
Haiz... Emo-ing again. 
Jamy, don't let people bring you down~ Smile!
Since now its my month-SEPTEMBER.
I've turned to 25 this month.
Helo~~ Yes. I am getting older. So what? /.\
Well said. I've been in my new work for 3months plus+++
New place, new people, new experiences.
I am learning something new about myself everyday.
Growing and getting matured as each minute passes.
During my working time. I'm having such a difficult time in my career.
(Which means: I have never handled so many things that I've never done before)
I'm always thinking that I wasn't good enough.
I couldn't do my work well, give pressure myself.
And then, I'm losing hope.
Why am I so weak?
Donno~~~
So good that still I have my friendly colleagues who helped me whenever I'm having trouble.
Thanks for teaching me all this while ^^ 
Appreciated to have all of you!
Good Luck!!!

2 comments:

38Y *waiwai* said...

gambate! dun stress! just keep in ur mind tat everything has it present time..will pass de!

Jamy said...

sob sob... I hope so...haizzzzzzzzz /.\