Thursday 30 October 2014

nO titl3

So many things have happened these few months. I am so tired.
Don't wish to think so much, but I really can't control myself. Cried for nothing is just so STUPID. 
I used to be a "WHY" person. I always thought I can understood the "WHY". 
But seems I was wrong. How to stop worrying? 
I am sorry, I can't get you closer. 
I am too scared to get hurt. I can forgive but I can't forget it. I just can't handle hearing...
Sometimes, I just want to hide inside. 
This is me. Love to be quiet when having troubles.
I smile like nothing's wrong, act all perfect, pretend I am okie, but inside he really hurts my feelings, 
I can't believe what he did. 
Honestly, I feel really stupid for holding on to things that just keep on hurting me. 


Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by the single person you thought would never hurt u. :(

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hai jamy .. Forgive me

Unknown said...

Email me zeldacross_zetas@yahoo.com

Unknown said...

:D