Tuesday 19 October 2010

Need Help??

Oh goshhh... again?!
My little boss David asked me,
if I'd like to transfer you to HQ
(which means is Kajang Rocks Quarry head-office)
Would you like to think about it?
This question is ask while I had my lunch this noon zzz
I still remember when I was replaced my colleagues seat last year,
during the duty time, face to the new job, new table, and even new situation,
the feeling is damn scary, stressful...
Happy? hmm... less than that enough. zzz
You will never know or believe it if you are under a lot of stressful,
it totally can make u lose sleeping,
and it really can lost your weight well lolz
It works >.<

As I said,
I like to live with happily, and in no worries life.
Sure..
That is impossible. =.=

However,
If I answer a YES to my boss, 
automatically my salary might higher than now,
but work with stressful inside your mind day by day.
So happy what??

This a good CHANCE, or good CHOICE to me???
I have no answer, and worried handle by self with my job. (失败hor...? )
I know life hasn't always been easy,
so,
If boss is asking me again, and let me choose.
I think I will choose happiness by my side :)
Which means-- just ignore his question,
just let my life going easy as I expect to. lolzz...
But you know,
somehow there Is still some unexpectations that is out of your minds.
zzzz

Opss....
Don't blur with my post here zzz
Relax!



Wish me luck, my friend...


2 comments:

Alex❤俊輝 said...

dear,明晚出來時我會慢慢分析給你聽..
要做出怎樣的選擇..就要看你自己了..
無論如何,我都會支持你的^^

Wai wai said...

for me,surely i will give him a yes and take the new challenge,
it just too bored for having a routine life everyday..
come on, take it as challenge~
hehe..
my studies give me a lot of stress too...
i understand your situation..
but without challenge, it will be bored..
^^