Saturday 2 October 2010

Sport

Let's we talk about sport activities.
Do you like sport?? Which sport that you prefer with??
My first choose is badminton,
second is climbing...
(but this so called-climbing-sport of mine has been stop quite a long time, 2months? 3months? i was wonder that) =.=
What about third?? Singing? hahaa, I love to sing! lalala~

Talk back to my topic SPORT.
I don't have any powerful skill in sport activities. I admit with that.
Hahaa.. for fun, for play.. Better than zero ma..
I did enjoy myself always during with the sport time.


About yesterday badminton time, I was really enjoyed the game, coz my dear pig gt join with my colleagues. ^^
By thw way,
It was my first time play ball with my pig, hehee...
I know still got many chances if I do. lol

11 comments:

Alex❤俊輝 said...

dear..你的羽球照片cute到爆!^^plastic pulak...hehee..
嗯..爬山,也發覺你很久沒去爬了哦..週末星期天,你我時間允許的話,我們一起去爬好嗎?手牽手滴爬上去,手牽手滴走回下來,記得昨晚我所說的嗎?更何況這只是一座山..難得到我們倆?
昨晚的羽球,我也玩得很開心(雖然昨晚的狀況不太好>.<)..也是我第1次和我的piggy打球..嗯..我發覺呢.piggy的球藝還蠻不錯的..左右左右的,使我喘不過氣來呢^^嗯!如果piggy願意,我隨時都可以和你一起打哦^^加油!!

Jamy Fong said...

"cute到爆"
pig de mandarin betul very good.. hahahaa..^^
OKay laa, gambateh all.. lol =.=

Alex❤俊輝 said...

^^dear..muaksssss...(^oo^)

Jamy Fong said...

eiii.. pig, dont rou ma at here laa..
(^.<)

Alex❤俊輝 said...

oppsss...kk >.<
yes MADAM!

Garan said...

i'm long time din play the badminton, my hobby sports is some martial arts, likes:tai zi, weng chun &少林五祖拳。Now every Saturday & Sunday always climbing hill, hope got chance can c u on there la...^^

Jamy Fong said...

Garan, then u know about kungfu bo?? wakakaka :p about climbing, i long time no climb le eyy.. paiseh.. sob..

Garan said...

sure know kung fu la...u want learn? i can teach u some then u can protect ur self..^^ And can bring ur boy boy climbing 2gether de ma....but need wake up early oo...^^

Jamy Fong said...

hahaa.. ok ok, i'll ask him about this, but.. i usually climb in afternoon time de eyy. lolzz >.<

shawnn loo said...

the pic so familiar... haha, its look like group in fb.... will invite u to the group.


BTW, can invite me to play with u next time.

Badminton is my 1st sport as well.

Jamy Fong said...

hehee.. ya? i juz realized tat ><
found tat pic through google search.
wakaka, ok.. if possible,i'll think about it n let u join us yea :p