Friday 29 April 2011

Bad April

Good Morrrrrrrrrning!
The weather is getting kinda cold these few days with all the rains (only for me),
Okay, back to my real words.
I am tired and got nothing to do for this while...(too early) ><
So, I blogging and bla bla here.
Aiyer... just realize days are passing damn fast, month of April is comes to end soon. ><
Haiz...
April is not a good month for me, it just a suffer & stress month to me.
And, it makes me upset for this month.
Yes,
I should accept all bad that happens to me, because I sincere know that it just my luck.
I tried to put aside the bad, and kept on think think think~
Think of the good, and realized... Life is actually beautiful.
Sometimes we must get some hurt in order to grow then only can earn much the experiences through the bad.
I have been wondering for sometimes. Wondering why we all did good to him but at the last he return nothing back, and even a Thanks.
How bad he is to me (us)? Does he worth it?
It really can makes my family mood totally gone just only for him, so...Better chose don't need to keep worring so much about him, don't need to take care of him so much actually.
I told myself, I told my mum. Just forget it, just let him be.






p/s: I appreciated that I'm having them (beloved one) that good enough.


 

3 comments:

Martin錦少 said...

ya... after all bad thing happened, all good thing will come, gambateh~

Jamy Fong said...

hope so lahhhh, birthday boy :D

Wai wai said...

my dear, u can share with me la..
last time my family also face this thing..
cheer up~