Tuesday 3 May 2011

Single me

I know every happens just for a reason.
Family problems & Personal matters.
Think think think~ So much thinking these day.
Tired tired tired~ My mind is tired, but I am used to let my minds getting tired. =.=
Guess there is no more space in my mind to let all those things annoying me!
Fine.
Finally, he had make a serious decision for his own.
In other words, it has changes my "love life", too.
How does it feels? Come again but its again over. No feeling.
You might be feel good, coz you make a good choice for you, either me.
I'm not going to do anything this time. Maybe we just not ready for forever.
I should return you a sorry. I know my selfish, and unfair to you. Sorry.
Sometimes, I prefer to be alone, no one can bother you that way.
Sorry, I will delete our memories from today.
It might hurt you, but I accepted all my wrongdoings and to be an evil for you.
What I know is, just be yourself only better and happy.
Btw, I love my blog, sometime it can helps me release my helpless.
and, I just need a reader out there to know my helpless enough.





p/s: Cheer up all! Don't need 2worry, because I am good :)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

cheer up!

Koh Kian Fai said...

sorry to hear that . . . take care ait?

Martin錦少 said...

erm, i know it's hurt and take time to be in normal days.. jia you, i believe you can get you out from there..

Shahrizal said...

jiayou, Jamy :)

Fliani said...

Be strong girl ! :)

Terence伟权 said...

I shall pay my condolences..^^anyway support ur any decision

ⓁⒺⓌⒾⓈ said...

Cheer up girl!=)

Jamy Fong said...

cheerssssss all & thx all!!!

said...

Sorry to read what happened, cheer up Jamy, I'm single too... you're a beautiful young lady and I'm sure a young man will 'notice' you in future... keep on smiling.


Jan