Friday 27 May 2011

Sorry and Smile

Guess you may feel bored to read my blog. 
Because is again I wanted to talk about my current working life.
Since I replaced my colleague table,
its been almost 1 month. (still have 1 month plus to go)
So far, 
I can used to the unfamiliar works. 

Yes.
Everyone will make mistake, so I do.
I am willing to learn something new.
But,
I scare I do mistake.
Have a good friend said no mistake then not so called work.
I felt right to his words.
But why I always pressure myself in doing something new? 
Every night I sleep, and think of tomorrow have to get back to the unfamiliar table. 
My mind fulled of stress stress stresssss.
I just hope everything will go smoothly.
I'd told myself before,
I should stop FB-ing & Blogging,
so only can concentrate on work. 
Seems I talked rubbish again. Sorry.

Since you know I am not the so talkative girl, (ya meh??)
so still I prefer to share my words on my blog and let the time passes quickly. 
So,
this is the only way to release my work pressure while working time. 
Each people have thier own way to release pressure mah.. 
Don't blame me owh. Smile!

2 comments:

said...

Hi Jamy,

Work is important, you can make a mistake now and then, it's part of life... learn from the mistakes you made and don't stress so much, it's not healthy.
I'm not a talkative man either, but if the persons around me are nice enough I'm willing to talk and have fun with them.

Keep on blogging and FB-ing to release pressure.


Jan

Jamy Fong said...

Thanks dude =)