Thursday 7 July 2011

Scolded

Kinda of a difficult situation I have here.
I meant my current works.
Yesterday early in the morning being scolded by my malay colleague.
@#$%^&!
Just because the report not yet done.
Please man. No one likes to scolded ok.
But pity me, coz I still in learn-ing how to scold back people.
Haiz...
I know one thing is-If you don't like to scolded, the first step that YOU have to learn is try to speak up to them.
Why I still didn't have the courage to show them how's my helpless.
Hate myself.
Well, I am just a little girl, please don't force me too tight!
I know I'm not that perfect in office, but I willing to learn what they need from me!!
06.07.2011, this is the day!

5 comments:

said...

Hi Jamy,

It happens to me too in the beginning of my working career. Indeed, nobody likes to be scolded, you will learn to speak up, I'm sure, it takes time. You can allways say: 'I am working on it and I am doing the best I can'... but keep on smiling to them Jamy and don't forget that nobody is perfect, although we all want to be perfect, nobody will ever be...

Jan

Jamy Fong said...

Ya Jan,

I thought you will never come here again. :)

Cheers.

said...

I will come and read Jamy, just did not had much time lately...

Have a good time,

Jan

Jamy Fong said...

Okay, well. :)

Have a nice day.

Anonymous said...

sabar ok