Friday 3 August 2012

August

Hello August! Well, wondering what I always will be, sometimes just knowing and understanding about what things love to do just makes me have doubts ?.? Guess my friends who besides me may feel me got a little annoyed or bothered because of my "blur blur action" LOL. So sorry lor... Hope you can understand I didn't meant to do that actually. (Really) Please do accept my apology.
Pass pass pass~~ Lol~~~
Say it again! August. Hey yeah... The month of August. There have 3 people b'day---> My 2 best buddies girl and my beloved dad. I loves to all my friends (Jimuisss) who came to meet up in a day with non-stop 38 chatting. Appreciate the every moments with you guys. Hope this month full of laughtersss with all the party gathering could be. Big smile here!! ^____________^

No comments: