Sunday 24 March 2013

No title

Yesterday, my aunt passed away. R.I.P! 
I would like to share something I've heard when attending her funeral last night. Don't be scared, just a sharing. Last night, one of my uncle could see "them". Ironically during the funeral, he saw my deceased elder cousin and younger brother. (both of them has passed away a few years ago) And then, my uncle saw both of them went into the house weeping and paid respect to my aunt at the same time! (the elder cousin brother was my current deceased aunt's son) Then my uncle and another aunt (my deceased younger cousin brother' mum.) went in and my uncle "able" to talk to them!! But my deceased elder cousin brother didn't have any respond in return but the younger one asked: "where is my dad"? After that , my uncle told him that his dad is sitting outside. Then my aunt heard it and wept, (my deceased younger cousin bro' mum) but after that, both of my deceased cousin brothers left.
Here is the story I've heard last night. Sometimes, wherever this kind of event around, sure you will feel depressed , gloomy, and of cause sad, too. Right? Anyway, cheer up all!




p/s : Sorry for my complicated explaination in my sharing. :'(

No comments: