Saturday 16 March 2013

You n I? Not a PROBLEM!

My smile was never sincere towards you from the beginning. Although I truly never meant to hurt you but unfortunately, I did. It was so stressful when I’m thinking about my problem, because I need to consider on many sides. Why can’t you all just let me decide freely? Don’t give nonsense with those entire so-called “lectures” in front of me, I do get your point and fully understand what you are trying to pinpoint. You think I’m cruel? Oh yea, I have to admit that I am. I do appreciate your goodwill all these while, but business is business. Can you please don't bring personal/private and business/work issues together in a discussion. We are all grown-ups (adult person) and should be able to differentiate and separate what are personal and business/work matters. From my point of view, I find you are a very self-obsessed and narrow-minded person (never did you try to compromise with other’s point of view!). Ok fine. Enough of judging for now, at the end of the day in this discussion, here’s my final decision, “I WANNA QUIT!! AND THAT’S FINAL!!! END OF STORY!! NO MORE FURTHER DISCUSSION!!” . LOL.

1 comment:

ishmael said...

Well.....

We're glad you got that off your chest !!