Wednesday 31 December 2008

COuntdown 4 New Year 2009

HEy, I think tonight K.L City ( not only Kl la ^^) will be very enliven through wid countdown live show. Everybody are expert New Year 2009 is the best year for himself, well... Year 2009 is really wanna arrive on this night 12am. By the way, they can watch da live fireworks show when arrived 12am, except me. I just only can watch through television, because this year my frenz seem tired on such of this live show celebration already ler, so didn't planned go out 4 have a meet. YUp, I got a little unhappy for that laa... But it's okie la man, I still can celebrate wid my family , eventhough we can't watch the live fireworks show. Hope that I have a very enjoyable night.

Happy New Year 2009 to all..!
May all your wish come true.....................

2 comments:

Vin vin said...

nice n enjoyable nite vf family !
happy new year !

shawnn loo said...

Happy New Year... wish u dream come true