Tuesday 9 December 2008

Merry Christmas to alL

Yesterday noon my dad drove us 2 Time Square buy new clothes, coz CNY wanna coming soon ma. (hahaa) Actually I got to buy a shirt is specialy one n it is five colour. (means colourful) I have 2 wear it 4 attend dinner.
Hm, once we reach there, I saw the biggest christmas tree, sure... It was nice n beauty. ^-^

By the way, I didnt have much harvest, juz only bought a shrit, Body glove one. I'd like buy a long skirt, but dont have my size. Sob sob... After we finish bought, then we had steamboat as our dinner at Cheras. hehee...













cute cute..^^



*Jamy xiaobi*

2 comments:

shawnn loo said...

Time square izit, Yesterday I went there also... quite attractive... but i forget to take pic... :-p

Jamy Fong said...

yup yup.. hehee.. go there buy wat???