Tuesday 2 December 2008

Magical SKY

Yesterday evening my dad drove us to Kajang Prima had dinner,
since I had dinner that time,
I saw the sky was colourful, coz wanna change to night time edi ma, and the sun wont shine us again.
YEaa... ^-^
After dinner we back home n my mum asked me watch da sky again..
Guess what?!
We saw the moon was give us a small smile there.!
Last time newspaper ever reported this "news" already...
 I capture that picture at once.

Between, at that point of view,
two little stars seem eyes below it is the moon and seem like has a smiling mouth, the whole of viewing on the moon and including little stars,
There is look like a smiling face. (not really clear on the pict actually..)

Anyway, how come?
Whole sky only have two stars, if without those star, then the moon wont become smiling face already rite? By the way, it's magical.!
I had never seen such of this view in my life. Sounds exaggerate, but is truth maa..
Hiak hiak.. ^o^
How's da look?? (not clear, sorry all..)


Beautiful???


4 comments:

shawnn loo said...

the 2nd pic.. very beautiful ^_^
nice

Unknown said...

i didn't look at the sky last night leh~~ sob ><

Unknown said...

ya, i saw it also
wow~

Jamy Fong said...

[ah_man] hohoo..yalor, magical rite..^^

[k.s]sob, rugi laa.. I realize tat tell my all frenz.. :(

[shwnn loo] ya, i think so..^^