Tuesday 3 February 2009

Celebrated

My frenx cossis tell me she and my another frenx Bubu wanna come n visit me on this thursday. We planned to go out yamcha after visiting, bcoz I'd get my bonus, so at least have to treat them a tea or something. wakaka... Leter then, I'd share my things to her, I told her yesterday I'd collect angpows and totaly amount (much) I was excited wid that, after that, I get a good news from her too, she told me something about money too. At that time, I was so surprised and feel jealous on her. Donno why?? Maybe I'm needed money much right now?? So I juz got that feeling wid suddenly. I was happy wid her also la, coz we all are happy.

Between, last night was a special day for Hokkien family, my uncle has invited us and celebrated wid my cousins together. Have many household making firework at da time too.

No comments: