Saturday 14 February 2009

Valentine's day

Guess what everybody? I still didn't have my partner by my side. No one was there... Have been a few years I didn't have celebrate valentine wid my beloved one, even wid my frenz too. Sometimes I like to be alone to think about this WHY.

Valentine's day isn't a a special day to me since that day I lost him, and he knew that what kind of da person of me. Right?
Actually since we become frenx, I noticed he n I wont be together forever, I knew we are from diferrent life. He's smart, I clumsy? He's active, and I dull? I felt inferior to myself, if wanna compare wid each other. I never thought that I'd be alone, and I didn't hope you'd be gone this long. Besides, I didn't mean to shout here really.

I believe someday I will have love, have someone who's by my side, my special one will come to me someday.

Wishes you all wid your beloved one Have a Unforgettable celebration on this night.
Happy Valentine's YA...

1 comment:

Vin vin said...

happy valentine~
hope u not alone for nex valentine!
take care