Monday 2 February 2009

Yo~

Hey guys n gals! Jamy xiaobi is back! Well, I had spend a lots of angpows during the CNY. Between, I had lose much money on gambling. Sob sob... Although I've collect many angpows, but seem all are sink into the game. ><
During the CNY, I got play firework, gamble, visited relatives & frenz house and having reunion dinner wid relatives. Ya, all are sweet time to me.

By da way, CNY is wanna come to da end, and I'm come back n start working again after CNY, so I have to concentrate in my stuff already. Today, before finish work, my boss has prepared lion dance show for our company, and then we have to enjoy dinner time in our office. Sure i'm excited, coz I can collect angpow again. keke.. ^^





4 comments:

Unknown said...

happy chinese new year

shawnn loo said...

geng lor, spent all ang pow money.

me still need to guai guai study at home

Jamy Fong said...

[ah_man]yo...^^

[shawnn] haiyo, not all angpow money laa..

卓韋 said...

gong xi fa cai !