Wednesday 18 March 2009

Big lie

"Haha! So sweet le, I'll sure very sayang u de.. Hehe.."

" I sure serious n wanna sayang u de lo.. Sweet gal.."

"Nitez dear, wanna o o liao, guess wat, i've 2get back 2skul 2molo lo.. still flu, juz hope it will be ok by tomolo.. Tired.. WaaazZz.. MuakssSSS.. sweet dream ya, really really love u, forever love."

I expect to previous the time. Thanks for you having loved me a little while... Now I really know "scorpio" doesn't like "cheater" at all.
Yes, sorry for what I have done before, I tell you a big lie... Just because of it, in our friendship left a scarred, even though you forgive me and accept my apologize, accept my reason too.
If got a stranger know you, sure you will not let her/him know your real identity first right? To me is yes.
Why I didn't tell you the truth at that moment? Now I am regret it really. We're not friend anymore izzit?

"Forgotten the past, because history will last"

No comments: