Tuesday 24 March 2009

Friendship & Love which one more important 4u?

They love you but they are not your lover...

They care you but they are not from your family...

They are ready to share your pain but they are not your blood relation...

They are Friends...

Yea, I received this message from a friend.

When you need someone to be there for you, your friends would just sit right beside you... anytime.... Friendship is twice stronger than LOVE. Do you think the same wid me? How can our life live without Friendship right.

Friendship and Love which one more important to me? Hm.. I think is Friendship. Friend is forever. Sometimes I having some problem, I'd like to hidden it, just keep it inside of my heart, cried alone. I don't even wanna let them know. Why? Scared? Worried? Shy to tell?? Stupid Jamy xiaobi!

Well, just continue my post title.

In a relationship? Frankly speaking again, I have no confident with love already. Even now I am needed LOVE!

Love? Starting is very sweet, it doesn't means can sweet forever wor. Yes, they are still many of them find the true love at last, but very less percent lor. (wakaka.. don't beat me!)

When I see some of them (couple), they are so sweet with together, (I'll started to think when I just can have my sweet heart and same like them?) JEALOUS... It's normal if I jealous okie. Because I am a girl, (not a strong gal yet) Girls are need that sweet feelings. Yes!

Same again...
From this moment I am prefer friendship more than love, but I still waiting for "YOU" here la.

Don't forget my blog title is "Where Is The Love". ^^



*Jamy xiaobi*

3 comments:

tiniebijou said...

halorr^^
talking bout love?
hmm i think u should exprience love 1st.find one lar..u naver couple wit the real guys but comment like u have many exprience bout tat =p..4 me frend n love are sama penting..
the true is..deep inside ur heart i noe u really need love..
jangan mara ya =p

Jamy Fong said...

[tiniebijou] wakaka.. tini, 1st time see u leave blog comment 2me hor..
u noe i reject by some1 very deep rite? juz because of this.. i hav no confident wid love edi.. plus..
my ex oso makes me very blur..(tis 1 i din tell u) :p

Anonymous said...

yalorr 1st time comment on ur blog..haha sowi..
u have so much secret o..cant read wat in ur mind..reli cant u understand u..maybe im not from ur world..kaka..hope u'll grow up someday..n find ur true love..haha