Wednesday 4 March 2009

It's time to change?? ^-^

Everyday repeated the same thing and repeated did the same things. It's bored~! Izzit my life just keep on like this? Why don't I go to change my bored life? Ya, I do... but failed only. ^^

Maybe Jamy xiaobi is more suitable to bored life ba.

Let's I tell you guys what's the things that I can do at home. Reading dictionary, reading newspaper, reading school magazine, listening to music, chatting with family members, eating and sleeping... If at outside, I also only go to relatives house wid parents, then eating again. I'm seldom come out meet with my friends. Hmm... Nothing special right? No interesting for you right? Hahaha...

Oh ya, here got a good news to me. I wanna sharing with you guys too... Guess what? Need not guess~ ^^ My frenx noticed that I am getting kind of fat worr... Yes, honestly speaking here.
I'd gainned more 2kg. Hahaa... For me is a good news la, coz I expect it for long edi, but for other girls maybe they will worried much. hehehehee...






*Jamy xiaobi*

No comments: