Saturday 9 May 2009

I Love You, Dad n Mum

This May is a lovely month. Mother's day is around the corner. Thus, Father's day too. Actually everyday also is a Mother's day and Father's day lor. I will pray for them happiness.

If you wanna keep their smiling everyday, actually not so hard also. Just be 'adorable', do your best, let them watch you succeed in doing something good. Absolutely, I am learning it now. I love to seeing them smile.

They would take good care of me, they will teach me right from wrong. They are who love me more than anyone. They never given up on us. (Thank you very much!!)

By the way, how to celebrate with this event? Not so special. Make a sweet greeting card, and buy a sweet cake to them. Yes, even just a little things we did, they will give us a smile when get a gift from their children right.

At last here, Daddy Mummy, early wishing happy parents day to you! The most important is healthy forever!



I like this pic, very beauty smiling! haha...

My handsome dad and pretty mum ^-^






Love,
Jamy xiaobi ^^

No comments: