Monday 4 May 2009

Sob sob... @@

Wake up Wake up Wake up!
Just finish my holidays, now just back to my office table.
Work Work Work~
It's bored~~~
This morning, my sales manager tell me a bad news,
this news really out of my mind!
I thought luck is started follows me,
but not actually!
Yes,
I know life is not that easy so.
Okay, just let it be, because I have no choice.
Can I refuse the request by my boss?
No! (this is an order!)
Well, I just a little girl, I know I will not going to change the truth,
The possible reason- I am "Dan xiao gui" (Coward?)
I am trying to be brave, just need some TIME.
sob sob..
Anyway, now what I just only can do is...
Just bless everything will be going better than better in my life.
Gambateh Jamy!

3 comments:

Eugene said...

ganbate!

Jamy Fong said...

[khLau] ^^ I will try my best, and do my best too!

卓韋 said...

if u think u can, u can!