Monday 10 August 2009

Jamy Aunty??

Hello everyboby!
Guess what?
I am ready to be aunty soon!
Eh?
DoN't so surprise why I say I am going to be "Aunty" soon.
Yea,
Just because of my coming soon niece.
That's why I say so.
Well, This is my "first time" apponited as aunty.
How should I do if I as aunty then?
Buy some health product to my sis-in-law? or buy again those babies "product"? or??
Aiyo, pening kepala~
Last fews week, my brother asked me for a english name for coming soon baby,
but I have no special idea to him.
Have u got any suggestion? wakaka... (jk)

7 comments:

Lovabl3~ said...

Natalie Fong
Nice~

Eugene said...

best things to buy for new born baby are, pampers! ^^

Jamy Fong said...

[Lovabl3] Natalie? can think about it wor, wakaka.. i will tell them then..:p

[khLau] haha.. cheh, juz only pampers tat i can i buy? actually got many 1.. only my problem.. (paiseh)

Lovabl3~ said...

oh~pampers more expensive mah~
every baby mz use~
oso can but bu ping for ur sister-in-law~

Terence伟权 said...

好人=good man

Jamy Fong said...

[Lovabl3] yes, mum.. haha.. (jk)

[Terece] sorry frenx.. cant read mandarin word tim.. :p

Eugene said...

pampers useful ma! haha..