Monday 17 August 2009

Stop stressing la~ lalala~

I started replace my colleague-Rosnah-Admin-Job. (not 4 forever man!) But I still haven't give myself a good preparation yet. Now, I think, what I need is fully confident while I am sitting infront of the "new" table, coz I really don't have it at all! Plus, Kinda feel not "comfortable" during there.

Haiz, I worried with myself. I worried I can't do it well at new work. i worried they disappointed on me. (who give me chance to learn new things and who are supporting me)
Haiz again, Really stressed out about my offical duties this moment!

Hope I can able to get through it. Last again, Wish me luck!

1 comment:

John said...

Hi Jamy,

I wish you All the Best. Don't worry about anything. I had the same problem what you are facing now. I have a very interesting resource to share with you which makes me to find happiness in my life to beat stress effectively. I hope this will work for you.