Thursday 6 August 2009

No title

It's time to face that what I am ready to face with. Yea, need not to guess much there. I'm not want to talk again the pressures of my current work. Just put it aside.

This time what I wanna talk is about my personal matter. It's a bit complicated actually.
I should make a decision before I understand it well. It is I am expecting so much before I decided to do some things? Maybe, I take the wrong step again? I have been tried to change to "another 1 Jamy", but it has failed. No matter what, at least I ever try of it. However, It still my fault. Have many words inside my heart-- haiz haiz haiz--

By the way, nobody can ask you do what you don't like right, just see wether that you want listen it or don't want. I am "choosing" want. Which means- my last decision.
Sometimes, I like to ask myself, the smile on my face, is it really comes from my heart?
Anyway, Just do what I suppose to do, I know I can. Cheer it up!




*Jamy xiaobi*

No comments: