Wednesday 16 December 2009

60's party lol

I admit to myself that I am just a simple girl as well. So i prefer simple wear too.
Tomorrow, KR Fun Club Annual Dinner destination- Jogoya Japaness Restaurant.
A pretty chance to let us kuat makan there! What we got to pay for this "good chance" is- we all have to ready a dress in 60's for tomorrow night. The title is 60's party.
Oh god, now already 2009 le leh, still want to back to year 60 meh. Ya, it was really surprised when I received the memo.
=.=
By the way, Ah Sing president, your good idea makes us being headache you know.
I have no choice and lazy to go search such of 60's dress. So my mum have a idea and make a new dress to me.
The dress is on my hand right now! Honestly speaking,
I am still not ready yet wear it.
Reason? Like a kid! >.< Its not as nice as i expected lol. Sob... Maybe i will not follow the rules.
Feel regret for that, sorry here. :p

No comments: