Monday 21 December 2009

Unfortunately~

Talk back TO my yesterday steamboat night. I drove my friends to Serdang and we had BBQ Steamboat at "HOI TONG". There was food in abundance! Just only pay for Rm 21.80, then you can choose what you prefer to.
We did chit chat a lot the night, we were crazy laugh for the night. Sure, we did really enjoyed the time and I really enjoy eating there.
Good, we were finish eat at around 11pm. My mum started kept calling me and rush me home.
Unfortunately, my car got problem just when we ready to go back to home! My happy mood has changed to damnly "hottest mood".
~Rush Rush Rush~
Luckily,there have a car passed by and gave us a hand at last. We have totally spent almost half an hour for check the car problems there.
Isshh,I know it was my first time drive my friend to Serdang and it should be the LAST TIME too!
The happiest night is turn to unforgettable night to me.
Really a great night ya! No regret!

No comments: