Tuesday 15 December 2009

Finally ^^

4 months have coming to an end! (my duty months)
I'd learnt a lot these 4 months.
I stressful with my works these 4 months. Indeed, I lost my weight within these 4 months.
It is last and over. (Last? Over?) Should I say well done to myself? Lolz...
Start from today, my heavily working mood can leave me a little. I am happy and return back to my "warm seat" today.
Well, no matter how they said, I know I had tried to do the best enough, at least I have try, no just blank sit there during my duty time.
I will not forget to thank everyone who teach me right from wrong, who are tried to forget my wrong, who treat me good and who care my lunch or meal. Haha... Really deeply thank you here all!
By the way, even this challenge has just end, but what I know is, it doesn't means that it is really end. That's just a beginning? Maybe the next still have many challenges to help me grow into a "success woman". Who knows it might be truth some day. (dreaming again)
Between, I only 21, still have a long life to go. I should face to those challenges that I need to face with then.
Last here, what I wanna say is- just keep on work hard in our current life. Gambateh lol.
Wish me luck!

8 comments:

Lovabl3~ said...

u resign already??

Jamy Fong said...

no no.. y say so? my post seems talking me resign ke? alamak~

Lovabl3~ said...

emmm...coz i not really understand wht u wan to mention mah~hehe

Jamy Fong said...

My english still in low level then. Haha, the main point is- i'm coming back to my "home", before these 4months, i was replace my colleagues job. Haiz.. Quite stressful really, even salary is up, but i still x suka. Now i am return back to my seat, so i am happy. The most important is happy work ma. Haha.. (hope you are understand wat i tryin to say now. Haha)

Lovabl3~ said...

aiya..ur english is good actually..
maybe less to heard ur lifesytle now..so dunno wht u recently do for..
Ya.. as I know now..last time u ganti ur collegue place,doing wht he/she do work, right?and u felt not happy even salary is good.
so now..bck to ur normal work,place,rite?hehe~~~

Jamy Fong said...

haha.. yaya.. Right! u cakap betul le.. mm, actually im not happy for tat just only because of stressful la.. everyday scare buat salah.. aikz.. and i always don have confident.. zz 输在我自己。

Lovabl3~ said...

aiyo...scare wht??
if u do wrong, then tell the truth..n nxt time dun do the wrong way again lor...
每个人都有犯错,只要懂得不要重复犯就可以了。

Jamy Fong said...

mm, scare wat? juz keep scare here n scare there~ 遇到困难但又不敢问别人… …
next week u gt appointment? :p