Saturday 4 July 2009

Asia Fun Park

Last night, My dad drove us to Kajang Prima Asia Fun Park for fun. Yes, It was exited. We have been very long time didn't go those place for fun. Indeed, I'd like shouted loud as I can when we played those ride games. Yo! My mum told me she's happy, even though she dare not to play those rides. Maybe she saw us happy enjoy there or?? ^^ I think my dad is same to her too. Hee.. Okey, Yesterday was my mum birthday. What a birthday present I have give? Well, We had give a biggest smiling to her as a birthday gift. Wakaka... (I'm not "kedekut" actually! @@)
By the way, that moment was really enjoyable , and, please don't feel that I childish so ya. Hehehee...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey I was wondering what was the price for the ticket to Kajang Prima Asia Fun Park?

Hehe, thanks ya...