Friday 17 July 2009

It may happy...

First I want to say, Recently my blog seem quite quiet. Okay, these few days seems terrible haze around here. Everyone should be drink a lots of water lor, ya... including me! (sick sick)
Return back the topic.
...
Windmill restaurant-- A Western food restaurant. It suits to those couple have a romantic dinner there. (sure is not only that restaurant suits to couple) Hehee... Well, since last few weeks we had been there, later soon we are ready to go there again. Yup, it was my third times visit that restaurant. First was with my family, second times was with my colleagues, AND then, later also same. This time is "pay" by Michael Siow-- Our sales manager. I think I will keep quiet while I having the dinner, because.... I still afraid of him. Really don't know why... Wakaka... I should happy and enjoy the dinner that I order later.
...

No comments: