Friday 24 July 2009

No title

I really felt that time flies, it passes very quick..
Some things has just pass, and some things will be coming sOOn!

*2-day trip to Gopeng Adeline Rest House tomorow. Yes, that is our 2009 KR company trip. =.=
I am get ready to there now! ( Hope we will have good time there..)

*My colleague- Tinie just gave birth a baby boy! ( We were happy to her, she is in good healthy.)

*Again, we will get pay on next week. ( Everybody are expect to it!)

*I am get ready to replace my colleague- Rosnah-post-for two month! Which is Aug & Sept.
( Take it easy, it will be fine!!)

*Second, I am preparing to go to upper site office this moment, on November.
( Hope I can used to the new "situation", and face with those new "face".)

* Even time fly quickly, good? Which means we are getting older as soon?
( Not good so, I don't like to see my beloved parents going to the old age!)

No comments: