Monday 6 July 2009

Weird MooD

Caring has change into Controlling? Well, If let someone control so much, it will become DISLIKE. Same to other words. If you are over care, finally it same as controlling us. Care is not care already. So, What I get then? That is called-annoyed--'fan'. Okay, I am not pointed at somebody disturbing me this moment, and I never meant it too! So please don't misunderstanding what I am talking about here. It's simple...
>< My face looks happy, actually inside it is not, you know. Lately, I damnly worried those matters which around me. Could I handle those? Hm... But, now I only know I need the space to let my brain to have a rest. If I can choose, I want to stop using my brain for a while! Can I? No... It's can't. Aiks... No matter how hard seems to be, things will still get better right. Wish I can do better than yesterday. Just take it easy!

1 comment:

salamah said...

ya la jamy that time i felt hot with somebody around me too. that y my face look like that. i hope u know who. u know when she's coming shes start babling nonsense that y la. i dont like who's disturb me. that time no more work but y shes look like rushing we can do it slowly what. i dont know la y she's like that, can't see we happy and laughing always