Thursday 30 April 2009

Alamak~ >o<

Why why why??! I just know tomorrow we're planned to go Port Dickson~! We're going to have a picnic and stay a night at there. That trips to Bagan Lalang had change to Port Dickson last week! The reason is hotel fully booked, has no more rooms already. My god, If I didn't ask my little brother I really don't know at all! Even my mum also didn't let me know about this! =.= Maybe I don't have fated to visit Bagan Lalang Beach, or maybe next holiday I'll be there soon..~ Maybe~~~ perhaps..
Hm, Even though it has change to Port Dickson trips, is not that bad also... Coz there's still is a sea beach destination. Can play on the sea, beach walk and can eat also! By thw way, Have been two years didn't go and make a visit, so I also happy with this beach trips too. Hehee...
Now is turn to say, "Halo! Port Dickson!" ^^

1 comment:

ⓁⒺⓌⒾⓈ said...

Haha, Port Dickson also sounds nice~~
Have a nice trip~!~!~! =)