Friday 3 April 2009

Luckily~~

Today I though I have to OT untill 7pm, but at last we're solved down the problem and need not to back home late. So that I can smile here. hehee... ^-^

Last week,

I'd received a Memo from my company Brilliant hope KR fun club. The title was Movie Day worrr~~~ Title is bit bored right~ sorry man..^^


They're planned to go Jusco Cheras Selatan watch movie on 19th of April with all KR office staffs. Hm, yes... It is my first time take part in this kind of "activity". Hope that I can have a very enjoyable that day lor...






4 comments:

Terence伟权 said...

wait f wat?
attend it looo

Jamy Fong said...

aiyo.. u want come with me??? hehee...
not so expensive, got free meal too..^^

EugeneTan said...

yo. wat is tat ??? stuff benefit de?

Jamy Fong said...

[Eugene] yes man...^^