Friday 10 April 2009

GooD Friday

This morning UPM students come to visited our site quarry, they are doing researh there. Yes, I am quite exciting with that. Hehee... It's fresh! Because we can know what's the activities of they're attend with, can go watch what they're do. (but watch nothing, only got face can saw) If not, everyday we just sitting in front of the computer, it's really bored man!

By the way, I am off tomorrow. ^-^ Can sleep enough and accompany my mum.

Hey guys! Have you ever had your fortune told? Today I tried with my little boss david. If you trust it just go and try lor, if you're don't trust such this thing, you also just can play for fun gehh.. ^^ Frankly speaking, I trust 70%. Even Micheal also trust 80% ler! Haha...

Indeed, David did for me and tells that I will get merry when I'm 25, and we will have two childrens, a little baby boy first then the second is a little baby girl. If really truth, I will accept too. Hahaa... Between, we just want to enjoy the time and for fun only. ^-^

That's David! (Blue shirt) ^^










*Jamy xiaobi*

2 comments:

Terence伟权 said...

Walau AAAA~!!!!!let the time 2 prove it so..

Jamy Fong said...

just let's and see lor..^o^