Monday 13 April 2009

No title :(

Today is Monday, tomorrow is Tuesday, the day after tomorrow is Wednesday. No title again~ What a bored Monday~! I just can post about yesterday topic~


It was raining all weekend. =.= Yesterday my mum got nothing to do at home, so she just makes soya bean by herself. Did you guys like soya?? hehee... I just normal like lor~
Just busy for awhile then I can enjoyed with sweet drink.
By the way, that is nothing more natural!



It's smell nice and sweet ey~




Okay, what for dinner last night? Guess what? Is 叉烧面!! =.=" My dad drove us to Restaurant Hung Kee for dinner. (opposite Chung Kwo primary school) That restaurant is famous with "bbq pork" noodle and etc~ It's not that bad actually, but..........~ I blur to my dad lor, why diner time we're not eat with rice foods one~ Initially, he is planned to go a restaurant somewhere is around UCSI, but that restaurant is closes when we arrived. So we have no choice~


I like this "shui gao"!

Not suitable to me as dinner food =.=






[It looks like rains again, bored again]




No comments: