Monday 6 April 2009

Bad luck @ Unlucky

Haiyo...
Last night my dad drove us to Cheras had steamboat, and that time was rains. I alighted from the car without umbrella. (afternoon also like that) Then in the night I was sneezing a lot. >o<
But I'm feeling okay this morning, just only feel sleepy and a little cold. (Didn't wear jacket)
No big deal now.

By the way, on this weeks my office have two "birthday stars".
Tomorrow is my supervisor Aunty's birthday, and then Ah Sing's birthday is on 9th April. If I no guess wrong, I think my colleagues have prepared birthday celebrations for them. If ya, then I got chance to eat two of birthday cakes on this weeks lorr...
Between, I'd like cakes ma~

Okay, back to my title...
Just now I involved an accident! My car has scratched and the rear light has broke. T.T
Even though just a small matter, but I still very worried and cried!
Why I so careless?? haizz... Luckily when I reach home, my dad didn't scold me at all, he just asked me how I happened this? Sorry dad... Next time I will be more careful when I am driving.
Promise~!





*Jamy xiaobi*

4 comments:

EugeneTan said...

ho ho ho, u tired when u drive??

Jamy Fong said...

5pm somethings lo.. sob..

Terence伟权 said...

wa...i also involve in an accident too...
i "langgar" motor wity motor...
n the biker is a gurl wo...
habis liao...
luckily both of us r remain nothing...

Jamy Fong said...

[伟权] walao a~~~~ so "lucky"~