Sunday 16 September 2012

金谣风- 东拼西凑

Well. I would like to tell you all that I'm so in love with music. 
"No music No life". (overdraw) hahaa..
When I was young, I used to listen to old songs , maybe I was influenced by my parents are also sporting in music. Lately, I have been crazy about Four Golden Princess's songs, since their mix song album was out the last few years. But I'm still so happy to be able to get my hands on a copy of their mix song album. (although it's been a little late) Finally I bought it, YEA~~! Their songs just simply leave me in awe all the time, perhaps it's because the album has most of my favourite songs. Also, last night Astro AEC also have 70s-80s oldies singing competition . Yeepee! Seem I'm like so old woman here /.\ By the way,  I have also downloaded their full album. Since then, I can now enjoy the songs using my mp3 instead on relying on youtube. Personally, I have never been so excited while I finally get to find their album at Speedy last night. Haha, yippee~~ ^-^




The cover of the album I bought last night \\(^0^)//

With each of their photos included~~

No comments: