Saturday 22 September 2012

Lonely Party meh?

 
I met my girls Cossin, Grace, ah mo Yin Yan yesterday night.
We all meet up at KFC there and waited for Grace. 
Once I've reached KFC parking, I saw Cossin's car is already in front of me. hahaa.. really so NGAM ah!
 Grace drove us to which is located at KL Kuchai Lama-  100°C Steamboat, Teppanyaki & BBQ Restaurant for celebrate Cossin's belated birthday.
 (hope she did enjoyed the night ^^) 
The BBQ restaurant was recommended by Grace, the food is not bad, but the service is so damn BAD.


My drink. (wonder why got a lot pearl inside, more than Grace 1)
So pity Grace & Cossin's drinks come after 1 hour, we sat there waited because there were a lot of people and plus their service is not good there. Coz we've already complained many times /.\ I just can say Kolian.
 

Oh yea~ ^^
Photo sessions with the girls before the food arrive. 
We did 38 chit chatted and had fun over there.

 Makan makan~ 
got a dish of food we ordered at last still not yet come! and also count in the price bill! 
(what the fish***)

 Hope my birthday girl had a great night with us.
 Once again, Happy Birthday to Cossin! May all your dream comes true ya.
(Hope she likes the cake I choose! and the music candle. haha.)


  4 of us took this picture while before Cossin cut the cake.
(Sob, unfortunately Jove couldn't join, because she's sick.)





p/s : guess my girls will be organizing the next outing sooner (gua), that is for my delayed birthday celebration. Yeepee!

No comments: