Sunday 16 September 2012

No title

Eat eat eat~
HOho... Guess what? I skipped my dinner tonight.
Keep fit huh? No no no~ Just because my stomach is still full now. hehee...
Why did I said it so? Because today is public holiday, so my family and I went to Empayar siew pow Seremban and had our lunch there. It was crowded there, since today is public holiday. (lol, mentioned holiday again)
Before go home, my mum had bought some freshly baked 'siew pau' and chocolates home. ^^



"Aftermath~ "
See? what favourite food I taken? Sure got crab included lor! haha

Love chocolates! Thank you, mum! 


 This is Seremban Siew Pau (must try this if u visit seremban)


Anyway, although it was a short outing today but I enjoyed the day. Between, I plan to go to Cheras Taman Connaught visit Ginger's place tomorrow. Yeepee! Hope she is there! (gan jiong errr~)


2 comments:

said...

So you had a great day today, delicious food, looks very nice Jamy... I got a day off at wednesday this week, I need a time-out.
Have a pleasant week Jamy.

Jan

Jamy Fong said...

hahaa.. Jan, you can also enjoy ur day like me! ^o^