Thursday 13 November 2008

12.11.2008

Oh my gosh, yerterday noon, I was felt so tired, donno why..
You guys wasn't know it at all, coz I had hidden it.
Once I back home, I directly lying down on sofa, not same as usual.
I had dinner that time, bcoz I was sleepy, so my eyes seems cannot open likes usual, juz can be smallest eyes awhile, n eat fast fast, after dinner, same..
I go sleep again, piggy here... zZz...
I told u guys b4 d, I really have to take a leave, well... this friday I off! Can rest more n go pasar wid my mum, didnt go pasar very long time d.
( I dont have much free time.)
At night 9pm
I watched a tv programmed-- " shi jie na me da". Astro Tvb8 channel.
This time they're making this programme at our country Malaysia--Sabah.
Quite interesting la, wont feel so boring, especially is about da monkey called "chang bi hou", ---"long nose monkey".
Hehee....
'They' seems got wear leather cout, but actually not, and has a big 'belly'.
Cute cute n special. ^-^

No comments: